What's What with Maddy?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Almost Like Spectraman... Almost

When I was a kid, I lived outside of Chicago and there were some televsions stations - this was pre-cable that showed some crazy shows. I guess I thought that everyone got to experinece fantastic dubbed-over Japanese shows like Space Giants and Spectraman.

During the Superbowl, I found out that wasn't the case.



I rather enjoyed the Garmin commerical. It reminded me of coming home from school and watching channel 44. I laughed at the commerical and my husband couldn't figure out what was so funny.

"Didn't you ever see Spectraman, or that show with Rockets that lived in a Volcano?"

He didn't know what I was talking about.

I don't think I need a navagation device - but if I did, the Garmin would beat out the Tom-Tom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simply Fabulous! said...

Space Giants? They were my absolute favorite! I did a little search and found that there's a Yahoo Group devoted to THE Space Giants!

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/THE_Space_Giants/

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home