What's What with Maddy?

Monday, January 15, 2007

Geico Commericals Make Me Smile

I don't have Geico Insurance. They can't save me money. I called for a quote years ago and they were super expensive. I have State Farm Insurance - and I have since I was 16. I have a policy that can't ever be cancelled becuase I'm loyal and it's a good deal for something you have to have..

Geico's little gecko bugs the crap out of me. That in itself would be enough to keep me away. But a few of the other attempts that Geico has made in the advertising arena make me laugh.



I love Little Richard's howl after he says "Cranberry Sauce". It makes me laugh every time I see it.

Even more funny is the travelling caveman.

I can't decide if it's the catchy tune, Remind Me, by Royksopp or if it's the look on the caveman's face like he just can't believe it! It's just so funny.

I'm sure the Geico would love it if I jumped over to their brand. That won't ever happen, but I do appreciate their attempts to get me to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home