What's What with Maddy?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Your Blog is About What?




My sister, Patty Fabulous, and I started writing our blogs at about the same time. It wasn't a group project, more like, "Hey, I was thinking about starting a blog."

"That sounds like a good idea, maybe I will too."

The other day, I commented to the fabulous Ms. Fabulous that her post about banks vs. credit unions was really funny. It had successful elements of a great viral video, becuase even those out of the industry could see the humor - I even passed it on to some of my friends.

She said "Thanks."

"Do you ever read my blog?" I asked her.

"Not really. Well, sometimes. There's a lot of running stuff."

I could see her wrinkling her nose at me from 1,800 mile away.

While it was never my intention to blog about running, I do. Because that's what I do.

Without either of them knowing, my little blog is a gift to Darrell and the Fabulousness herself. I have an opportunity to lay out my random thoughts about my runs. My fear and nervousness about my races. My goals and all of the little things that come up along the way. I'm sure without this release I would be insufferable...

With just five days to go until Clearwater, and my lack of hill training, there's been a lot on my mind.

Regardless of that, I'm going to have a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home