What's What with Maddy?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

Occasionally you run across people or run into situations in your life that teach you about yourself.

And just when you think you have it figured out you learn something new.

It never occured to me that I was competitve until Tracy pointed it out to me.

I always thought that it was the Virgo in me that made me want things a certain way, even though I don't put a lot of stock in astrology. Sean told me otherwise.


the girls and me

Being more aware of these characteristics haven't changed who I am, but it may change the way I react in some cases - as almost a justification. I will tell you now I'm competitive, a few years ago, I probably wouldn't have, quite simply becuase I didn't know.

Based on a few separate situations over the past few weeks, I have learned something new about myself. And honestly, it might go hand in hand with the competitive nature I have, but I am absolutely shocked by the tenacity I have been feeling.

And just when I thought I had it all figured out...


I said the other day half joking "Nobody puts Baby in a corner". Maybe I wasn't joking after all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

3 pretty girls!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home